Terms of Service
This web site (www.amiemccarron.co.nz) is for your entertainment, information, and communication. Feel free to browse the site but you may not download material or images displayed on this web site. Access to the web site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By accessing and browsing the web site you accept these Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything on this web site is copyrighted unless otherwise stated. Images displayed on the web site are the property of Amie McCarron. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
2. Amie McCarron will accept no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the web site.
3. Your use of and browsing of this web site are at your risk. Amie McCarron or anyone else involved in creating, producing, or delivering this web site (collectively “They”), will accept no liability or responsibility for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or downloading of any text or images from this site. They also will not be held liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the web site.
4. Amie McCarron or anyone else involved in creating, producing, or delivering this web site is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the web site. Your linking to any other web sites is at your own risk.
5. Amie McCarron may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
Amie McCarron is committed to protecting your privacy, and abides by New Zealand's Privacy Act. Amie McCarron may use any information provided by you for the purpose of providing services to you or marketing any other services Amie McCarron may offer.
You have the right at any time to request an update or correction of the information held by Amie McCarron, or to have Amie McCarron remove your name from her mailing list. If you have received any promotional material and do not wish to receive it then upon letting us know we will not send it to you.
If you have a particular concern or query about your personal information held by us, please do not hesitate to contact Amie McCarron.